Universal Audio Arrow is now called Apollo Solo.
Apollo Solo is a Desktop 2 x 4 USB or Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 SOLO Processing.
Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Apollo Solo USB puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2 x 4 USB audio interface for Windows also includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and instruments through, at near-zero latency.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo USB's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of the world's most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall® Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve,® Avalon,® SSL,® Fender,® and more. The secret is a unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of Apollo's instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing for Recording with Near-Zero Latency
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Apollo Solo USB opens up a range of classic analog color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Apollo Solo USB lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits in a laptop bag.
The UAD library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months.* These are the exact same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters, and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers, and Songwriters
Apollo Solo USB's robust all-metal construction, best-in-class headphone amplifier, and superior audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.
- Desktop 2 x 4 USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Avalon,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
Apollo Solo is available in two different versions:
Apollo Solo (replaces Arrow)
Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Mac and Windows 10 computers
Bus-powered from Thunderbolt 3 computer
Thunderbolt cable not included
Apollo Solo USB (New intreface for PC)
- Compatible with Windows 10 computers (64-bit Edition)
- USB 3.0 required (USB-A or USB-C connection)
- USB cable not included
- Power supply is included
Realtime Analog Classics Plus bundle includes:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQFairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- AmpegSVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- RealVerb ProCustom Room Modeler
Intrested in Universal Audio products? Contact us ;)