Sampling and audio manipulation
A lot of modern music genres are using samples in one way or anither.
It can be anything from swapping a drum sound with a sample, or uning a sound effect or even using a part of someone elses music in your own track.
In any case, a producer should be able to effectively find, select, edit, process and use a sound.
During our course we will:
- Creatively use sounds and make whole instruments out of samples
- Make our own instrument and sample libraries
- Find the songs choicest parts and use them in our track, like the klassic hip hop producers once did
- Quickly swap drum sounds
- Make audio elastis, change its pitch and tempo
- Stick the tracks together to create mashups
f you want to learn about sampling, or music production in general, contact us, or fill out the form and we'll set up a free demo workshop!